Loftwork Training Systems
Systèmes de formation
Richard Heybroek M.A., MErgS, MRAeS
Managing Director, Principal Training Analyst
- Softwaraining development, interactive computer-based training Scripting and coding since 1980
- Developed interactive training systems for AES Data, Philips, Hughes Rediffusion, ET2 Ltd., Vosper Thorneycroft.
- Designed new-generation instructor station MMI for flight simulation (1986, Rediffusion Simulatio)
- Founded Royal Aeronautical Society Human Factors Group 1990
- Joined Loftwork Ltd. to lead human factors projects 1993 for BR, train operating companies, Ministry of Defence, CAE, Schlumberger, Rail Training International, other training providers and manufacturers.
Steve R Williams
Independent IT Consultant
Steve Williams is a senior IT consultant with over 25 years experience in senior IT management for major multinational firms such as Reuters and Creative Technologies. Steve now consults independently on network and VPN security and configuration issues.
Joseph Blain Company
Joseph Blain is an incorporated translator and Loftwork Associate situated in Montreal and providing technical, commercial and government translations to a variety of clients both in Canada and abroad.
Mr. Blain has worked for the Canadian Coast Guard, Arthur Andersen Consultants, the RCMP, Quebec Ministry of Justice Trial Division and many others.
Tony Kaye PhD, M.Erg.S.
Dr. Kay is a work and occupational ergonomics expert with experience in office and factory design, human capability and adaptability in the workplace and HSE environmental assessments. He has worked on physiological ergonomics, stress-related issues and product design, among other interests.
Director, Enhanced Training Technology (eT2 ) Ltd.
Specialists in interactive training technology development, particularly technology-based training to transition from instructor-led to technology-led training delivery systems. eT2 has successfully completed major contracts for CDR and Intranet corporate and customer training systems in telecommunications, global banking and other industries.